Received by email June 17, 2014.
* * *
NATIONAL SURVIVOR ADVOCATES COALITION NEWS
June 17, 2014 Vol. 6, No.62
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Click on the headline to read entire article.
1. Sex abuse legislation was slow in arriving – MINNESOTA – Star Tribune
2. The cumulative effect of scandals has a devastating impact on the Church – IRELAND –
3. Mohler says call 911 at first report of abuse – UNITED STATES – Associated Baptist Press
4. Archbishop Carlson Gives New Excuse for Controversial “I Don’t Remember” Comments -ST. LOUIS (MO) – Riverfront Times
5. Buenos Aires victims urge Pope Francis to focus on sexual abuse in his home city – ARGENTINA –
6. Call for UN role in mother-and-baby inquiry – IRELAND – Irish Examiner
7. Catholic Memorial School has had a long history of sexual abuse by at least five lay teachers, priests, and Christian Brothers – MASSACHUSETTS – Road to Recovery
8. Sex-abuse cover-up at top SA school – SOUTH AFRICA – Sunday Times
9. Boys Town founder Fr. Flanagan warned Irish Church about abuse – IRELAND – Irish Central